Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I consider buying a domain name?
owners usually want maximum exposure for their website. The more
visitors that come to their site, the more notoriety, networking, and
potential income that can result.
- Owning a
good domain name is a major step toward
getting web traffic to your site. This
can boost the search engine rankings of your web site, and thus,
provide more visitors.
domain names are unique and exclusive. That means if you own a domain name,
no one else can claim the rights to that domain name. Owning a
good domain name is a great way to eliminate competition to your
website or business. But, once your competitor gets hold of that
domain name, you probably won’t be able to get it back. Domain names
are like land: There’s plenty of it to go around, but oceanfront
property is much more valuable than a parcel in the desert.
- Likewise, there are many possible domain names out there, but the ones
that are highly valued are going to be more sought after. For any
serious business or web presence, there’s really no excuse for using
a sub-par domain name. A good domain name lends instant
credibility to the site that it represents. Having a domain that’s
short, creative and easy to remember only ensures that your visitors will come back to
- As long as
the internet continues to grow in popularity around the world, domain
names should continue to appreciate in value.
- What are Brandable Domain Names?
- Brandable domain names may or may not contain notable keywords. Brandable names usually convey a feeling more than having any specific meaning. Popular examples of brandable names are Yahoo and Google. Brandable domain names often offer greater flexibility and presence than those containing highly-targeted keywords.
- Should I check for potential trademark infringements before purchasing a domain name?
- Although our domain names are brandable and unique, it's always possible that a trademark may exist on one of our brandable terms. Please do your own due diligence in regard to trademarks before purchasing any domain name. We do not offer any refunds due to trademark issues.
- How does purchasing a domain name from Say Domains work?
- When you click on the logo or text link for a specific domain name, it will take you to the external marketplace listing for that domain name.